Thursday, October 28, 2010

Supporting Evidence for Small Tomatoes

Hey all!

In my last post, I got on my soapbox and I told the world wide web what I think is important about food and why. You might think, 'alright, this girl is college educated, but she's no certified expert'.



This is a link to really great interview with Michael Pollan. He's the guy that wrote so many books you know. "Omnivore's Dilemma', 'In Defense of Food', etc. I haven't read his books, but after listening to this interview, I've affirmed that we have extremely similar views on the food industry. It's a long interview, but even if you watch the first 10-15 minutes, you'll hear this expert sort of backing up what my food blog is about. You might be thinking, 'this isn't really my bag' or 'yeah I don't have time'. But cmon', you are what you eat...this your body at stake! The only thing you REALLY own in this world. I really encourage you to listen to at least part of it... put it on in the background while you push papers, work out, procrastinate, etc.


Keep a lookout a new post coming this weekend-ish: the amazing Concord grape and the value of homemadejam.

No comments:

Post a Comment